110g butter ( kat kedai jual 250g)
1 c flour
3/4 c sugar (fine is better)
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 c milk (fresh, condensed, anything u like)
1 tbs vanilla
1 canned peach (drained- kat kedai ada yg around 800g tin die, aft drained dpt aa 400g++ buah pic)
cinnamon powder (to your liking)
How to make it:
1. Combine flour + sugar + baking powder (xyah sieve pun xpe)
2. Pour in milk and vanilla. Gaul2
3. Melt butter in the tray (me masukkan terus dlm loyang masa tgh panaskan oven.. huhu)
4. Pour in no.2 into that melted butter, kacau sket.. dont need to gaul sepenuh hati.. the butter will rise on top. dont worry about it.
5. Sliced the peaches sesuka hati. maybe one whole can is too much (an excuse to myself as i eat few slices - cant help it.. hehe... )
6. Arrange the peaches in tray. it will sink partially.
7. Sprinkle cinnamon powder on top.
8. bake 180 degree C, around 40min. (cam biasa laa, prick with fork, if comes clean, then it's cook =), owh, i wait till it brown on top )
my peach cobbler ^^ it looks yummier aft being served on plate.. owh, u scoop it, bukannyer cut mcm kek. next time i'll try to serve it with custard (teringat eba nyer custard that goes with her yummy apple crumble.. or is it apple pie.. i forgot.. hehe)..