Banana Yeast Bread
refer also: kak izah, kak mas, kak naz
1 tsp instant dry yeast
20 gr caster sugar
150-160 gr banana puree (from 2 medium bananas)
40 ml milk
20 gr unsalted butter
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 bj telur- tun ikut akak2 ni tambah
1. Combine bread flour, yeast, and caster sugar in a bowl. Make a hole in the center. Add banana puree and milk. Mix well.
2. Add butter and salt. Mix until dough is smooth and glossy - it will be very sticky. Cover and rest for 1 hour.
3. Punch dough down and set aside for 10 minutes. Grease and flour a baking pan.
4. Spoon dough into the prepared pan and use a spatula to smooth the surface. Cover or spray with water (to prevent skinning) and let rise for 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 180C. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cover with foil to prevent excessive browning.
doh sgt2 lembik, jd tun ikut cara akak2 tambah 2 sb tepung. still agak lembik, jd tun minyakkan tangan sblm bulat2kan.