1. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don't have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive present moment.
3. Don't over do; keep your limits.
4. Don't take yourself so seriously; no one else does.
5. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
6. Dream more while you are awake.
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need...
8. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
13. Smile more.
14. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
15. Call your family often.
16. Each day give something good to others.
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
19. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
20. What other people think of you is none of your business.
21. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Put ALLAH first in anything and everything that you think, say and do
23. ALLAH heals everything.
24. Do the right things, as Al-Quran says.
25. However good or bad a situation is, it will change, pray to ALLAH.
26. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
27. The best is yet to come, ALLAH always be with you.
28. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful, mostly satan.
29. When you awake alive in the morning, thank ALLAH for it.
So, practice it and be happy.While you practice all of the above, share this knowledge with the people you love, people you school with, people you play with, people you work with and people you live with.Not only will it enrich YOUR life, but also that of those around you.